These products contain magnesium and zinc, which are responsible for good mood.
During times of stress, we often long for unhealthy, but tasty foods that improve our mood. Chips, ice cream, donuts ... Unfortunately, their miraculous effect lasts for only a short time, in the long run they cause great damage to our health and only worsen the already poor health. Of course, it is easy to hand out tips about proper nutrition. All of us were there and we understand that it is very difficult to follow the diet when you are exhausted and you do not have the strength. Therefore, it is better to prepare in advance. If you know that you are facing a difficult period or it has already arrived, unobtrusively add the following products to your diet. They will cheer up and gently relieve cravings for sweets.
- Cooked Tomatoes. This product helps to lower the level of the harmful hormone cortisol in the body and enrich it with lycopene - a pigment that relieves the symptoms of depression and strengthens the immune system. One of the most delicious ways to eat them is to make tomato soup.
- Spinach. It is rich in folic acid, which is responsible for the production of serotonin and dopamine, which regulate mood. Spinach is also rich in magnesium, which protects against mood swings. Add a glass of spinach to green smoothie or cook spinach soup.
- Avocado. Contains a huge amount of useful elements - potassium, vitamins B and E, folic acid and others. It helps keep blood sugar levels under control and protects against apathy and irritability. It is pleasant even in its usual form, but if you cook guacamole, it will be even tastier.
- Dark chocolate. You should not feel guilty for eating a strip of dark chocolate. It is rich in magnesium and zinc, which quickly improve our mood.
- Nuts They contain tryptophan, omega-3, relieving irritability and anxiety. Carry 10-15 nuts to work to avoid overeating.
- Sesame seeds. Stress and anxiety accumulate due to a lack of zinc. Sesame fills this deficiency. Add a teaspoon of sesame to the salad to improve your mood.
Video Course "Managing Negative Emotions" with Nina Mel
5-day video course - a new yoga practice. Having learned to control your mind, you will learn to control your life!
Photo: thereseelelququist / instagram.com